Voted






HeroDoge

HeroDoge Price: $0.000000000000675 Market Cap: $335000 14 August, 2021 #6 of Votes

Inspired by his meme father, Dogecoin, HeroDoge is born. The deflationary token, HeroDoge, is eager to impress his meme father by applying four basic rules for each transaction: Liquidity Pool(LP), Reward, Auto-Burn, and Charity/Marketing . This project benefits holders who witness their HeroDoge tokens grow everyday. HeroDoge is hyper-deflationary token built on Binance Smart Chain. Each transaction is taxed 10% for the benefit of holders as well as the token itself. The HeroDoge’s project is transparent and fair to the community and the public. One of its missions is to donate to charities that rescue homeless dogs as well as animals around the world one shelter at a time. Tax Distribution Structure: 5% Liquidity Pool(LP), 3% Reward to Holders, 2% Charity/Marketing 🔥 80% of the presale fund will be added to Liquidity Pool(LP) and the rest 20% will be used for the project development/enhancement and promotion. 🔥 Liquidity Pool(LP) will be locked for 2 years. 🔥 52% Burn at presale 🔥 3% Airdrop for promoting the $HeroDoge to the moon and beyond 🔥 Most importantly you will get 28% or more profit, just to contribute to our presale. It is a WIN WIN! ✅ Presale starts on 08/14/2021 at 6PM (UTC) ✅ 👉 Presale Link: https://dxsale.app/app/v2_9/defipresale?saleID=2076&chain=BSC 👈

Comments:
Tom Frank 2 month(s) ago

I browsed your website and read your whitepaper. It seems to be different from major of meme coins listed for presale in DxSale. The website is clean and professional and easy to navigate as well as the good whitepaper. The most interesting thing is you already burnt 52% of the supply and put 30% into presale. Also, you will lock 80% of LP for over 2 years! That is LEGIT to me. I already completed the airdrop form. I can not wait for get in the presale as well. Thanks.

Coins

Votes

Users

Comments