BabyXRP is a deflationary Defi token that rewards vested holders every three days with real XRP rewards that are airdropped to their non-custodial wallet. Built on the Binance Smart Chain network with [LP] liquidity pool locked, BabyXRP provides a safer way to invest in a BSC. The Company’s team believes education and communication are the keys to wise investing and hopes to bring education to BabyXRP’s growing investment community. BABYNOMICS Baby XRP is a deflationary token. As time goes on the total supply diminishes and the liquidity is replenished. Each transaction is taxed 17%. Burn: 2 % of every transaction is sent to a dead wallet, removed from the total supply forever. Thus increasing the value of the remaining tokens. Marketing: 3% of every transaction is sent to the marketing wallet. (This ensures longevity of the token as future marketing and advertising will be used to ensure that we will continue to attract new investors and holders. Liquidity: 5% of every transaction is used to replenish liquidity for the token . This is to ensure a solid price floor, and keep a stable price for the token. The 5 % Liquidity fee is further split in two halves where one half is swapped to BNB. The other half of the BabyXRP is paired with the BNB and liquified on PancakeSwap. Team: 2% of every transaction is sent to the team wallet for the team and staff payroll. Ripple effect: 5% of every transaction is collected to build up a cache which is airdropped to holders that have hold tokens over the last 3 days. Every 3rd day the rewards are dispensed, starting 2 hours after the launch.